Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Well, our Christmas started wonderful. Santa brought Kaleb and new bike and brought the boys a play kitchen to share. Daddy got a lot of DVD's and a nice telescope. I got a few new shirts, a beautiful cross/fish necklace and the Guitar Hero, World Edition. It was so nice to have the WHOLE family out at our house. Everything was perfect until Kaeden woke up from his nap... When he woke up he sounded like he was having a hard time breathing. The muscles in his neck were retrackting which means he was working really hard to breath. We took him to urgent care. Once we got to the urgent care, they didn't even check us in, they knew Kaeden wasn't breathing right. (He was breathing obviously but just working really hard) They gave him a breathing treatment and 2 chest xrays. Long story short, he has Croup and a minor case of pneumonia. We left with a nebulizer (breathing machine), a steroid (prednisolone) and ammoxicilian. Poor little guy! What a great Christmas for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Kaeden... & poor Anjie! It must have sucked having a sick baby for Christmas!! I hope he gets feeling better soon :)
that stinks. I hope he is feeling better soon. Thanks for our Christmas card.
I'm sorry he's sick!! It's no fun when they are. Hope all is well for you guys other than the sickness.
Post a Comment