15. Do you like your hair? My mom was extremely strict, but my dad not so much 20. Would you go sky diving? I have one. I have a butterfly. I got it when I moved out of the house.. (freedom) I got it with my friend Christina They are important but not the most important 59. What are you wearing? .I saw this on one of my friends blogs and thought since I haven't posted anything lately that I would
65 facts about ME:
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I shave my legs..
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
my green Aeropostale
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, over and over again
4. Do you plan outfits?
Sometimes, when I know that I have to get up early the next morning
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
good, tired. I need to go to bed because I have to get up at 4:30 A.M.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The cup that I am drinking from
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
LOL too weird to explain
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
hmm I introduced myself to a few people at church this morning
9. What are you craving right now?
water!
10. Do you floss daily?
Almost everyday, it bothers me if I don't!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
a little like lettuce, but crunchier
12. Are you emotional?
I definitely can be!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not 1-1000 but I've counted in multiples up to 1000
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it
Finally, yes! I have been waiting for it to grow out again. It still isn't as long as I want it to be but I am happy for now.
16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
lol why not
What are you listening to right now?
Kids are in bed and not sleeping yet... I can hear them laughing
19. Are your parents strict?
I would but I doubt that will ever happen
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
absolutely not
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No, I have seen a couple though
23. Do you rent movies often?
Yes, we have Netflix
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
nope not one thing
25. How many countries have you visited?
just the one I live in
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I was younger, yes.
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, they are a lot of fun
28. Brown or white eggs?
An egg is an egg. We buy cage free eggs
29. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes, I don't know what I would do without it!
30. Do you use chap stick?
I have one on me all the time.
31. Do you own a gun?
No
32. Can you use chop sticks?
LOL no, I have tried and tried and tried
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I was with Justin and his family celebrating their birthdays..
34. Are you too forgiving?
I can be, not with all people or every situation.
35. Ever been in love?
Yes, I am now!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
My hubby is working.. Yvette is working with me tomorrow then going to school. Danyel is at home with her girls.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I have but I don't really like them
38. Last time you cried?
I actually don't remember. Probably about a month ago.
39. What was the last question you asked?
I asked Justin what the app he was putting on my phone was for and why I needed it...
40. Favorite time of year?
winter
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Yes I am.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I don't think so
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Actually, I have a bruise on my wrist where I ran into the wall at work last week
45. Favorite color?
purple.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
yes
47. Is your hair curly?
Nope. Straight, straight, straight!
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don't even know!
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Forgive, yes. Forget, no.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No, just normal
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, I am very blessed. However, I would love to be done with school so I can be home more with my family
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes. It might hurt but it would be better than finding out I was lied to
55. Do you have good vision?
No, horrible
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't "hate" anyone... however, there are a few people I do not like at all
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not too often.. I text more
58. The last person you held hands with?
Either Kaeden walking across the street or Justin in the car!
Jammies.. I have to go to bed NOW
60. What is your favorite animal?
hmm nothing in particular but I like little chihuahuas
61. Where was your profile picture taken?
Ricketts' house
62. Can you hula hoop?
I haven't tried in forever. I have done a pretend one on Wii fit. I look ridiculous.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, a few!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Edamame beans, bananas, pull ups.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No lol
Now it's your turn! If you're reading this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
A get-to-know me quiz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.facebook.com/events/528018433876272/?notif_t=plan_user_invited
cincuenta es muy comico!
yo sabe cincuenta y cuatro
Post a Comment